Thursday, August 04, 2005

Back in Business

Played tonight down the street at Chin's house, a JG official game.

2 table tourney of 12 players, I'm back in the groove again, played a good game. Hopefully, I can continue this all week. Grouch has his share of wins as well, I'm right behind you buddy boy.

After the conversation I had with Eggs Ben, I started thinking about quality over quantity and vice versa. He tells me, I should go quality, meaning play less with higher buys rolling with the big guys. I tell him, I prefer quantity, play more lower buys (100-300) depending on my bankroll. He pointed out to me, my winnings considering the tong that I give I should be up now but since I lost big last week my roll got hit so I better take note of my wins and losses. Now, I'm using the cardplayer Poker Analyst to keep track of the games I play and at the end of a month or two, we'll see if my choice of quantity games would show good results.

Fish-OUT!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger boy of destiny said...

I also said your game can be influenced by the ppl you play against. ;p

9:36 PM  
Blogger nickg said...

so don't play with me. i'm a baaaad influence

12:27 PM  
Blogger boy of destiny said...

LMAO! :D

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i use the poker anlalyst as my screensaver..its no use to me now..ive been winning too much, that it cant handle my bankroll

btw..my shades are cool

phil hellmuth

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home