Wednesday, July 27, 2005

It's Official

Once again, I'm blogging my ass, ridding the negativity of the moment. Maybe after, I can start doing my shi*t already.

I can't do shit! My tardiness has reached to another level, I'm freakin' lazy guys, sad to say. I need a motivator or a life coach I think. I cannot be responsible enough to do my responsibilities. :D Somebody help me!!! or help me find something that I can put all my positive energy into and be productive, do my school stuff then go boxing or work on my swing and of course play poker.

I even have more time and effort playing and working on my game than studying. It's because I really like playing poker, and working on it, getting better, playing more makes me happy. I'm 2 or 3 years away (depends) from graduating and I want to get out of school. I cannot afford to start living like Van Wilder, eventhough I know it will be a lot of fun..! I just can't, gotta do this shit and get it over with.

It's official, I will be more responsible now. So if you guys don't see my playing with youz guys, It's because I'm hitting the books... or maybe hitting something else! hehe :p If you see me playing, then that's another story...

btw, if you guys have any motivational tools like articles, quotes, music, whatever!!! let me know it might help. Thanks!

-Jardine, I wanted to play tonight but I had to do my shit and guess what I haven't even started squat! I should've played...

any of you guys familiar with Juan Tamad stories? like the one where he was asked to go buy crabs then on the way home he wanted to take a nap under a tree, and he told the crab to walk home to his mom. haha What if Juan Tamad played poker? what do you think he would do?

Fish-OUT!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

that all you can drink beer and wine. sounded good!!! haha I wish i was there. Well, good game to you guys next game i'll be there.

7:02 PM  
Blogger nickg said...

bro. get that degree. sage wisdom: the biggest value you get from a university education is the ability to learn how to learn. the subject matter almost doesn't matter.

and what's the most critical skill in pokuh?

learning.

damn now i sound like your dad

9:57 AM  
Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

che,

mark5287462@yahoo.com :) thanks!

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know a life coach! FAMKE JANSSEN!!!!! Ahahahahah ;p - ais

7:39 PM  
Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

FAMKE JANSSEN can be my life/live coach anyDAY!!! *drool*

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home