Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Back to the Boot Camp

4 headed game, 1000 in chips, Grouch, Thriller and a new player, J.R. J.R. won the first two games, the first one at my expense. Played too tight. But the third game was another thing. You can call it a new beginning. But to tell you the truth, the cards just fell my way. Went all in with two mavericks, won both. Went all in with J9 suited, won it. But then came a hand I'm proud to say, I played perfectly. Heads up with the Thriller. I had 6-2 unsuited. I was big blind if you want to know, Goma the dealer. Goma called, I happily checked. Flop came K-3-2. I checked, doing a bit of acting. Goma checks as well. Turn comes another 2. My heart skips a few beats and I sigh loudly and bow my head. "Check!" Goma checks as well. River comes another 2. I land the first quad ever in my life. I knew if I went all in, I would scare away the Thriller. So I said, "Bet 1000." Goma says, "I'll call coz I know you're bluffing. You can only have the King and the Three, which I think you don't have." I flip over the 2, pumping my fist in the air. I knew my chip lead would be enough to bully Goma to a pulp. After a few more solid hands, I innevitably won. After 2 months of losing, it's good to be back in the winner's circle, and I did it beating my fellow Campers, Grouch and Thriller, both players whom I respect a lot. Anyway, I hope I can get back to my winning ways.

That's it for now. Chairman hath spokeneth.

[BTW, special shout out to the Fish: Keep betting, the cards will come to you.]

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

what can i say? chairman played the last game pretty well. hats off to you buddy! be strong... erupt lika volcano if you know what i mean :)

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! car tv installation

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home