Sunday, July 10, 2005

Tourny Down South

Big NL Tourney last night at Filinvest.

The event was indeed a success, good job to the A55 crew. To those who didn't go, you missed the first - and absolutely not the last - 'pimp' tourny. Let me break it down for you guys, rooftop of Parque E., at the bar. 5 poker tables with dealers, 41k pot, 2 cash tables. That's what you call a tourney.

GG to the JG crew, che, jas and the poker couple Jardin and Gail who made the final table! And VGG to Jericho for takin' that 22k. As for me, I sat my butt down for 4hrs playing at the cash game and just broke even. Joey was a chip vacuum, Big Ups to you! and I mean BIG UPs! hehe it was a good one.

At the next tourney, I'm sure the camp will be playing and hopefully representin' hehe. That's it for now peeps, later.

2 Comments:

Blogger nickg said...

joey won't tell me how much he made at the side table. I suspect he's in some serious party money tho...secretive bastard

8:34 AM  
Blogger Jazmin said...

huh! I'm tellin you guys he won BIG BUCKS on that cash table. I know, I was seated beside him. But he was kind enough to offer beer to some of the guys in our table specially the volunteer dealers. I wonder why he didn't offer me one. Hmmm...

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home