Thursday, June 30, 2005

Playing Hold'em with STYLE

Ok, so I've been losing lately. So I haven't been playing a lot lately. So I've been calling without an Out lately. Big whoop. The fact of the matter is, I MAKE THIS LOOK GOOD. I mean, if you play poker with STYLE, it doesnt matter if you kick some ass or fold like a cheap hooker or tilt like a friggin noob. What matters is you do it with STYLE.

You enter the poker arena like you own the place. You nod your head at the people you know, they'll introduce you to the others automatically with their greetings. You go to your designated spot, you pay the buy in. You bring out the iPod and put on the Aviators (You can be my wingman). You feel the aura of fear and apprehension from the other players. You play like shit, but nobody really notices coz you are the MAN. You leave the table, you shake a few hands, you grab some beer, and then you disappear like the Man In Black. (Dark Tower, Stephen King. Read it.) The night is over, but you leave an impression. You've become something else - a legend. When everything's said and done, all they will remember is the man who came, who played, and who did it with STYLE.

I'm writing this drunk, so pardon the ego boosting shit i just wrote. Fact is, I'm pretty pissed at my game. The next time I play, I'm gonna bring a shitload of booze with me and regain the lost reputation of the Tipsy Tilter. Nuff said.

Tilter Out.