Sunday, June 26, 2005

Poker at JG

The best way to spend a Saturday afternoon is to play poker at J & G's

Met new poker buddies - Jardin, Gail, Bryan, Miguel, Che...

Playing at JG's poker table was sweet, it felt like the world series hehe . Good game guys.

Jardin won heads-up with all-in's, maybe from now on I should call you Mr. All In or even JT (Jack Ten) instead of JG hehe. :)

Thanks J&G for letting me and The Grouch join your game, you're welcome to join our games anytime!

We met J&G through Tilter's friend and from Friendster! Camp Hold'em would probably have a Friendster account anytime soon...to let friends know about updates, games details and scheds etc...
My bro's ex, gave me a pasalubong, a shirt that says "You gotta lay'em to play'em" and there's a royal flush on the background. I'm really not sure what the shirt says but it's cool my first poker shirt. Thanks Car. You made my day! :) If I were to make a poker shirt it would go something like, "Gimme yo' chips" then there's a 7-2 os on in the background haha. No. 1 Rounder has been missing in action lately due to school, you gotta play one time or another man, them skills gonna get rusty!. Goma again, 'podium' finish as he says in last night's game, getting only 2nd against The Grouch who ended a losing streak.

There's a lot of games going on right now, I'd agree with Uncle Nick but last night's game was shorthanded though, we need more players. A solid group of 15 would be great, SNGs all the way. Let us know if you want to play. Greenhills area. campholdem@yahoo.com 09228862753

You the man Doyle, Represent.