Monday, June 27, 2005

It's Going to Be a Good One

No. 1 Rounder once told me, if you play your game, you'll be happy. I've been playing my game for that past few weeks. I'm happy, no regrets. I've been playing and I've been learning. Everyday is a learning experience in the game of poker. Learn from your mistakes and avoid repeating those mistakes is probably the best philosophy for me right now. I'm trying to minimize making costly mistakes in my games. I have to pass these words of wisdom to the Grouch. I'm blogging your ass right now, so you better think about those things I told you. hehe I'm glad to have guys like the grouch, tilter and the 'missing-in-action' rounder, helping me with my game. Let's leave our egos at the door, and just play our game. Play a good game.

Thanks to Jardin and Gail, for tonight's game. GG to J&G, Che, Miguel, Chris, Big Hand Rob and Jaz.

Camp Hold'em has a friendster account, be our friends! campholdem@yahoo.com.ph
There's going to be a game this Friday, hopefully it doesn't rain and more players go this time, I know it's going to be a good one.

Represent.