Tuesday, June 28, 2005

gotta move on

Alright, the Grouch is back. And when I say he's back, he's as grouchy as ever. God I'm no god! My hopes for winning a third consecutive time didn't materealize. And why would it? I really sucked earlier. That's when i realized that i'm not a god, poker god, yet...

Got may game screwed up. Axl Rose and Slash were not with me this time singing me "patience". I failed to settle down and play the game the way I wanted to. hunger? fatigue? lack of composure? the list can go as long as I want it to but i don't think I'll be able to find the answer or the question to that. So what do I do now? chi gong like Tito Nick? I don't think so. I have my own solution.

got my nurse Justin ready and the tools needed for the operation. I need to overhaul this shit.

took off my shirt, got ready, sat down the toilet, plugged the machine, and off we go...

I was starring at my mistakes falling down to the floor. was saying to myself 'strong is weak, weak is strong', 'never loose your money in an unraised pot', ' watch out for the straight'. then i got up after i got the thumbs up from nurse justin(my brother) and looked directly to the mirror. now i'm a poker saint. why you ask? coz now i have no hair.

and why not, some say i look better wearing a skin head. Gus Hansen, Paul Philipps, Phil Ivy, Doyle will eventually loose all of his hair one way or the other, has the neo-nazi look going on, except for Doyle and Phil Ivy of course, like duh. Fish just had his hair done and won earlier. Tito Nick is hanging wieghts to his "Honest John", i don't know if he got any results yet. So the grouch shaved his head. Desperate measures for desperate times.

nah, i'm not desperate, nor am i loosing confidence. just want to try something new here, a new game, a new look, new attitude. trying to build my game one step at a time. start with the basics, and for me, it's to shave my head. we'll find out this wednesday if this thing will actually work. and if it does, you know who started it here in the philippines.

staying true to my word. i played bad, so i'm blogging my own ass.

blogging people's asses since 2005...

grouchy as ever...

3 Comments:

Blogger nickg said...

BRo...hope the reverse Samson thing works. I'm up 2,440 since the diao gung. Strong KunG Fu

9:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

how much weight can you handle now? LOL. If my method fails, im trying yours

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home