Friday, July 15, 2005

The Tilter is Dead. Enter The Chairman!

As a symbol of my new dedication in playing Pokuh, I shall now be known as The Chairman. The Tipplin' Tilter? Well I can't afford playing like that anymore. I need to stay in the game longer, play solid, control the board. Like the Chairman of the Board. I will also need to establish a new reputation. The person you will see play henceforth will strike fear into the hearts of men. Who better to emulate than Chairman Mao? True power comes from the barrel of a gun. Rest assured my gun will be targeting you everytime you try to make a play at me. A new revolution will rise.

The Chairman hath spokeneth!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger nickg said...

at first i thought you were referring to frank sinatra.

write your Red Book bro...

3:48 PM  
Blogger boy of destiny said...

ooh! great idea! hahaha! see you later at the game!

4:30 PM  
Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

The chairman better win later... hehehehehe goodluck! :)

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Pda sd gps Anal dungeon men Fancy+totes+to+make accounting continuing education Ppc+search+engine+promotion debt solutions Effexor buspar combo Fractionation of cholesterol levels didrex painting appliances Products services coupons merchant partners action games Bob davidson ford

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home