Saturday, July 23, 2005

The Moment of Truth

In 4 hours,.. I'll be playing my first MTT tourney. I just hope things go smoothly and that whatever problems I'd encounter at the table, i'll be able surpass it and emerge with a stack!!! hehe

I just need to vent out all the negative chi here in my blogger. Like what the grouch said, yin ang yang, sht like that inner chi, breathe in-breathe out hehehe. No loose action, don't give away chips, get ammo, don't waste ammo, focus and be patient!

It's the moment of truth guys, this is the place and time, let's do this. GL HF to all!!!

And remember... I'VE GOT THE NUTS!!!

Fish-OUT!

2 Comments:

Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

YES!!! exactly I was really thinking HARD about the TWO pocket aces I had... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should've made it, if I had callers...
:( there's always next time. Oh yeah, I got another pocket A's on the cash table :p hehehe

7:17 PM  
Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

It got me back my buy-in hehe :)

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home