Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Monday Night at Penalosa

Alabang game 1200 buy with proggressive pot. 11 handed SNG action.

First hand, I had KQo at late position, JR calls my 3x BB raise. Flop comes out.
K-Q-blank. He check I bet pot-size, he calls. River comes 10, he bets minimum amt, I raise to double his bet, he calls. River comes out 9, he goes all in, I fold and show him my KQ, he shows me J4s.

Third hand, I get pocket 6s, Mike raises to 100, I call. Flop paired, Mike checks, I check. Turn came J, Mike bets, I raise. River, checked it down. He shows me J10o.

I was short 15 mins in. UTG, I see pocket As. I just call, Joey's min raise, Kermit, reraises. I reraise all-in he calls, Joey folds. AA vs 99. I win back my starting amt of chips.

Well, I bubbled out 4th. My A8o got ran over by AKo. That's the night, I was hoping to notch a win at the Penalosa. Well, back to the BBC tom, no regrets tonight. Hope the Grouch gets his groove back. GG to all you guys.

BBC Peace!

FISH-OUT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home