Sunday, August 14, 2005

You are what you think

Alright, it's now official, I'm the only gay eskimo in my camp.

I knew it, I shoudn't be seeing that damn song. ( for those of you who wanna know, try downloading Tenacious D - I'm the only gay eskimo in your favorite file sharing software)

I busted out first! My tournament play sucks right now, tried to regain my self-worth playing the cash game, guess what, I busted my whole roll. Not a good night for the grouch. definitely not a good night.

Well, my boys kicked ass last night! Fish got the rockets at the moment he needed it the most! Goma had a strong showing, being a part of the final table at the tourney and finishing 4th last night. I promised my self I wouldn't cry.....

It's bound to happen when you go pseudo pro poker player. I'm actually happy that I busted my roll when it was still kinda small. I won't be happy if I bust a 40k roll, know what I'm saying?

blogging my ass right now coz i suck last night...

grouch

2 Comments:

Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

Mike Mcdermott lost his 3 stacks of High Society. He got it back but that's not the point. What happened along the way, rounding up guys night after night, playing all the time, learning more stuff, and finally beating Teddy KGB. The journey is what counts the most, in time you will get it back...

2:09 PM  
Blogger nickg said...

best line in rounders:

"ok, meester sahn of ayyy beetch, let's play sahm kahrrds"

Teddy KGB

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home