Sunday, August 14, 2005

Skyland Tourney Highlights

Two great tourneys brought to you by the A55 & TPCM group. Good job, you guys! The tournies nowadays get bigger and better - All-you-can-eat buffet, drinks, music and Holy Kettle Corn popcorn.

I made it to the final table with 5k in chips, Goma also made it with 5k in chips, Jun "Iron Man" Uy was also there. The final table last night was an example of TV poker, the play was either All-in or Fold. blinds started at 400-800 and lasted until 4000-8000, if i remember correctly.

Amazing hands were shown at the final table and one of them was a three way all-in by goma, chris and myself. Chris shows AKs, Goma shows Pocket Qs, I show.... Pocket Qs.
Next highlight reel hand was when I was forced all-in by the big blind, JR goes all-in, I peel at my cards, Pocket As, I call. Showdown went AA vs AQs. I'm still in.

I forgot about the last hand I played so I cannot post it yet, I told my dad about it and he said it was wrong I shouldn't have moved in with a flush draw. I though, it was a good gamble to take chips lead and use play to win.

I'm glad that I made it that far (3rd), so did Goma (4th). Congratulations to the "Iron Man", dammit I should've stopped you when I had the chance...until the next tourney! Next week its back to the BBC again. I will post my last hand soon as I remember what happened. hehe

That popcorn was kick ass...

Fish-OUT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home