Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Home Away From Home

I never imagined a place so unique, where you can just go there, feel at home, be with friends without noisy music or expensive beer. It's a place where you can sit back relax and play cards. It's my home away from home. It's my favorite place.

I haven't been winning these days. I've been booking small wins, minimal losses, got a55 whooped at the Friday 5 by, due to some stupid play and nice read from Barb. I partied hard on the weekend though so it's all good ;)

Oh yeah, the books are on the way, Harrington on Hold'em advance strats for tourneys and Theory of Poker by Sklansky, can't wait!

Mango's just around the corner, let's see some action guys.

Fish-out

3 Comments:

Blogger Maverick said...

hey check out bbcmanila.blogspot.com

somebody teach me how to make the blog better hehe

7:25 AM  
Blogger boy of destiny said...

Go to your dashboard, click your blog, find the template tab and click it. Once there, you can use html to add pictures and links. I'll add your blog to our links!

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home