Friday, September 16, 2005

Back in Action

Friday 5 in 4 hours, some intense sh*t is going down. It's Friday again and you guys know it. New game, new plays, new crazy ass sh*t. Titler's going to play tonight, he's in for a wild ride and he doesn't even know it. hehe

As for me, I gotta bag a win. I've gone so far and so close that I can taste it already. I hope to have the same focus and state of mind later. I'm not going to get served by Atty., this time I'm going to bust him out.

Beware of the 'quinine' guys... hehe

2 Comments:

Blogger boy of destiny said...

"Iceman. It's the way he flies, ice cold, no mistakes. He wears you down, you get bored--frustrated--do something stupid and he's got ya."

6:28 PM  
Blogger boy of destiny said...

iceman was too frigid. played too solid, too tight. reached the final two tables, but was short stacked. be that as it may, it was a pretty good comeback for the tilter.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home