Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Sunday Morning

It was the same ol' Saturday night, went to the JG game played a couple of SNGs. After, I went to the regular joint, it was a slow night. I'm kinda used to the slow Saturday nights just playing cards and having a couple of beers. But I wanted to play...

There was action at the tables but it wasn't the kind I'd prefer. It was super loose, I don't like loose games, it's bloody and ugly. I didn't play until after my 5th beer, I couldn't wait any longer for a good ring so I sat down and threw chips around. I lost.

I was still there having my nth beer, then familiar faces walked in. The FAPA group, Kix, Nik, Ricky and Ex-Pope. We decided to have a lil 11 handed SNG, 300 buy-in, 3 place pay-out. (Damn, miss those games.) It was 3 am, Sunday morning when we started, the game lasted for almost 2 hours. Goma took it down vs Kix, Ed took 3rd. I hope next Saturday we'll have another 300 SNG.

Card players don't sleep.

Can't wait til Friday... dammit slow playin' mo'fo!