Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hitting the Books

I got back my copy of the bible. I'm hitting the books! This is how I started before playing poker games and now after months of play, my goal is to internalize the fundamentals of the game. From pre-flop openings to river plays, connectors, together with the attitudes and principles. I'm hoping to become more solid after this, it's better reading it again because now I understand the concepts more due to my experiences at the felt.

After the bible, it's Sklansky, then I'll limit hold'em by Jennifer Harman AGAIN! I won't forget the magazine articles at 2+2, damn those guys rule. It's study time for me, not only reading but also I plan to play online again, after months not playing. It's going to be a learning experience for sure.

Class has just begun.

2 Comments:

Blogger nickg said...

Dude...thou maturest...mucho power to you. if i only had yer wisdom. let's play

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which Sklansky are you reading? Theory of Poker or Hold'em for Advanced players? I'm assuming when you say the Bible you mean Super Sytem, right? Or do you mean Caro's Book of Tells?

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home