Thursday, March 02, 2006

Some Stuff

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with my blog, I can't view it for some reason.

Anyway, I've got so much stuff in my head, mostly poker related. I played at the airport last night, the table was okay, no loose gamboolers, sad to say I din't profit...

Let's get to the topic at hand. Like what I said I've been thinking (deeply) and also reflecting on what poker is to me and what its impact is in my life. Let's weigh the pros and cons...

Why? because I'm planning to put more hours/games in order to increase my roll hence moving up in limits. My roll has been stagnant for the past 3 weeks (which sucks) I don't think I can play more games in a day since I'm only allowed one table per game, 1 table would take 45m-70mins. I want to put 25-30 games in 2 days so that's like 15 games/day = 15 hrs (give or take a 2-3 hrs) Damn, how the hell am I going to do that??? Pros: Increase in volume may increase profit Con: Increase variance, it's going to be tiring and more focus is needed. ...so many games, so little time...

Next, there's school, we're down to the last 3 weeks and the load is piling up. Papers and more papers, and of course, exams. And yeah, I'm taking summer classes. I've got to get my school shit straight...But my priorities are f'd up, poker is my distraction.

These are just a few things that I've been thinking about and how I can manage to perform optimally on both fields.

How? When? Why?

It's all about seeing the big picture. Do you guys have any suggestions?

3 Comments:

Blogger boy of destiny said...

u gta set ur priorities straight dude, then stick with it no matter what. may it be family, friends, school, sports, hobbies, you have to set them in order so you can manage your time better.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Maverick said...

finish school ASAP, and no, you don't have to have stellar grades to succeed in the real world so don't worry about that. Finish it as fast and as easy as you can.

Only then will you be free to do what you love doing. I dunno what that is for you, but it's all up to you.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Amateur free oral pic sex Lingerie young Deerhurst timeshare rentals cs 2000 barcode reader Trailer rentals in indianapolis Site map for our search engine optimization company Clothes crew j maternity accutane chicago lawyer fairy tee shirt http://www.medicalinsurance3.info/Health-insurance-leads.html discount vicodin ford modified headers Lipitor pricing cobra esd9101 radar detector business card software free trial services debt Cheap dyson vacuum cleaners arizona aguila accutane top law schools legal accutane pre law

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home