Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thank you

Alright, just when I thought that there's no more way but up, guess I was wrong. I'm not complaning, it's just the way things are. We can't do anything about it. Life must go on. The fight must go on. They will be another hand to be dealt, another chance to see a brighter day.

To those of you who have shown support, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Guys, you have no idea how much it meant to me receiving those words of encouragement from you via SMS or other means. You keep my bankroll in this game called life seem limitless. Thank you.

Mom, wherever you may be, I know that you are in a much peaceful place now. Thank you for the numerous sacrifices you had done for us. You are and will always be my hero and my best friend. There is no way that I can pay you back, but my plan is to show that I understand. You are appreciated.

Mom, this ones for you

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home