Saturday, January 07, 2006

I Damn You Pikachu!

This week I got two SMSs asking where to buy poker chips. So I told them where they can avail of the clay composite poker chips. I guess mostly everyone owns a set of poker chips, some even poker tables! :p It is a fun way to spend a weekend together with friends or family, battling it out on the felt taking ones chips/money. Playing it out til the end until one claims victory and bragging rights hehe.

The best thing about this is a lot of new people are coming to the game. Playing the game they saw on the celebrity poker showdown... But the sad thing about this is, the poker blogs don't have much traffic anymore. How I hope that the people playing poker now can just give 5 minutes of their precious time to visit the number of blogs online (they might learn a thing or two, that I'm sure) Our number of readers decreased! from a whopping 2 readers... now there's only 1 reader!!!

I think that there's one reason why this is happening... it's because of that damn pikachu... All it did was dance and frolic, it was funny but it wasn't funny anymore when he tried to manipulate, connive and even threathened the lives of people who gave it respect and friendship.

I'm glad that was over, pikachu is gone now and something important went with it...


...that state of mind.

DAMN YOU!!! Now I can't play poker anytime I want, you scum! :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Maverick said...

Damn right!

too many games nowadays. everyone has his own game!

players are spread out thin. Quality games are hard to come by. Damn i miss that state of mind!

as much as we want to, things are different now. We gotta adjust to the times.

look on the bright side, lots of new games to play in and new players to take out! hehe.

7:13 PM  
Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

true true... The camp will talk about game selection in the next episode and I think this will be a big episode it might be a two part episode hehe :p

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home