Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Home Game Friendly

I held a home game recently at the Camp with three friends, a four way SNG. But with a catch. Since it was almost Christmas and everybody was low on cash, we played for a different incentive: MAGIC SING. mwehehehehehe. Winner doesn't have to sing squat, second sings one song, third sings two songs, fourth sings three songs. Who says that only money can make us play seriously?! It was intense, nobody wanted to experience the shame of singing in front of laughing friends. I am proud to say I took the game down against two newbies and one average player. Seeing them make a fool out of themselves was just as good as winning cash... maybe... err now that I think of it... hahaha. Money can't buy happiness? Gah, greed is such a motivating force. I think money can't buy happiness literally, but I believe having money can give you more opportunities to be happy. Gotta love our capitalistic society!

1 Comments:

Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

hahaha no comment. If I was there you'd be singin on that magic sing all day... jk. good job.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home